100 Interview Questions You Should Be Ready to Answer
Thad Peterson | Monster Staff Writer
While there are as many different possible interview questions as there are interviewers, it always helps to be ready for anything. So we’ve prepared a list of 100 potential interview questions. Will you face them all? We pray no interviewer would be that cruel. Will you face a few? Probably. Will you be well-served by being ready even if you’re not asked these exact questions? Absolutely.
Questions 1 through 10:
- * Tell me about yourself.
- * What are your strengths?
- * What are your weaknesses?
- * Who was your favorite manager and why?
- * What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
- * Why do you want this job?
- * Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
- * Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- * If you were at a business lunch and you ordered a rare steak and they brought it to you well done, what would you do?
- * If I were to give you this salary you requested but let you write your job description for the next year, what would it say?