Your Life >> Browse Articles >> Offbeat

-16

Answers to the Are You Normal Quiz

Answers to the Are You Normal Quiz

March 10, 2009

Don’t cheat! If you haven’t taken the Are You Normal? quiz, go take it first.

See answers on the next page

-16

JaniceG

Okay, I'm an over-educated, unemployed, couch potato, Internet junkie. I already knew that.

dorothylcain

I still consider myself normal despite changes in my life recently that have knocked me off track. In today's system I would truly have to say these are not normal times, what we have been used to having.

rkdixon76

Who is to say that crazy isn't normal and normal isn't crazy. Yes I said it people. We often try to push out what make us who we are to adhere to society's standards of what it means to be "normal." In fact we are suffocating who we are and what makes us unique.

PennyJ

Honestly, who can define normal? There might be something different about me but who is to say that is not normal? PennyJ

Iwant2Excelle

And what’s your usual bedtime? b) After midnight and there have been times when I did not go to sleep at all. Don't think I could still get away with this and still be productive at work now (when I do get a job).

Kellyrobertus

I think being who I am makes me. I wouldn't want to be like everyone else that wouldn't much fun in life.

CareBear85

I'm not at all surprised I got 'not normal' as my results based on the questions this quiz asked. I'm currently completing 1 of my last 2 clinical internships working toward my doctorate of physical therapy, and the lifestyle created by the practice of completing clinical internships in itself is not what people would consider 'normal'. You spend 40+ hours a week practicing supervised physical therapy at a clinic somewhere around the country for 8 weeks at a time, all the while paying your academic institution to complete this intership. You live wherever you can find a place you can afford, and you have no income coming in. It's a normal situation for PT students and sets us up to have much more 'normal' lives in a few months, but it is by far 'not normal!'

dhf

Where'd you people get your stats from as to normality?? The average NORMAL american doesn't make 30k+ yearly. Heck, I've worked since I was 16 (now 53) and I made only 34k on my last job, which I've not had since 2006 - due to lay-off. Nothing job-wise since - That's what I call NORMAL.................

• 100_0470_max50

wizard

I am paralyzed and in a wheelchair and I am attending school already now for almost a year online!!! am I normal? no-I can't walk!!! bet you do not take that into your quiz of are you "normal" piss off how's that for "normal!!!!!"

CrystalG79

No job, daily exerciser and on the computer too much.... mostly normal american.

lhoust2

Huh? If that's normal, define abnormal...Abnormal may be more "normal" if that's the case...by they way...whatever "normal" is...you be the judge Lol

• 2010-06-24-200651_max50

IMFrank

Who came up with the norm? Someone for whom this description applies?

• My_new_shirt_and_my_purple_room_with_a_dirty_mirror_max50

sherrychao

ha ha off kilter! who writes these quizzes??????

djordan

Ok, the quiz was ok, but I work nights, so my bedtime is always after midnight. And I am a citizen born on a military base overseas. I have one parent who was a citizen and my mother who became one later on.....That is not so unusual since the since applies to my son and daughter along with many miitary families I know. With this quiz I rather be abnormal.

LadyJ

Haha...I laugh with mocking irony at this quiz. I wanted to see what questions and answers they consider "normal" and not "normal" . Considering that we live in a society that prides itself on individuality, I do not think a one-size fits all will work at all for different individuals with different needs. I mean, come-on, people aren't mass production. The last time that happened was with the Model T Ford's first mass production line. I mean, should a nurse who works long hours on the evening shift be considered "not normal." Well, a lot of nurses work those hours they consider "normal." You probably get the point...so don't feel bad, laugh along with me and revel in your individuality.

Me_max30
ambrj1981 received the quiz result of "ESTJ", 23 minutes ago.
crystaldenson received the quiz result of "You’re a Regular Cup of Joe:", about 7 hours ago.
Thebigcock received the quiz result of "ESTJ", about 12 hours ago.
JohnR commented on: "Are Stay-at-Home Moms Regretting Their Choices?", about 15 hours ago.
104b_max30
gamma created the group "Cheap Jordan Shoes ", about 16 hours ago.
yegdth received the quiz result of "ESTJ", about 17 hours ago.
newbie123 received the quiz result of "ESTJ", about 19 hours ago.
adele_718 received the quiz result of "Magnificent at Midnight", about 19 hours ago.
adele_718 received the quiz result of "Doing My Own Thing", about 19 hours ago.