Premium content is for Excelle members only. To continue reading, please sign in or create an account — it's free and takes less than a minute!

Your Life >> Browse Articles >> Feminism and Women's Issues

9 Ways to Be a Powerful Woman

5 Comments
9 Ways to Be a Powerful Woman

Catherine Kaputa is a brand strategist, speaker, and the founder of SelfBrand LLC, a NYC-based personal branding firm. According to Catherine, now that women exert overwhelming influence in the business world they can make even more progress if they learn how to leverage their distinctly female aptitudes. Here are nine ways women can use their innately female traits to boost business success:

babs76

Great advice! The one I mostly tune in to is "Be Likable" - it truly goes a long way. From coast to coast this simple quality has gotten me quite far :)

I agree with this article! Even so I'm a man, I've notice some these qualities in myself as well! Probably why I feel about myself the way I do?

howaboutno received the quiz result of "Your coworkers are calling you Uptight", about 6 hours ago.
howaboutno received the quiz result of "You don’t have a problem with procrastination", about 6 hours ago.
howaboutno received the quiz result of "You should Set a Date", about 6 hours ago.
howaboutno received the quiz result of "In Great Shape", about 6 hours ago.
howaboutno received the quiz result of "You’re not like a normal American", about 6 hours ago.
howaboutno received the quiz result of "Wild Woman", about 6 hours ago.
howaboutno received the quiz result of "You should Think About a Relationship", about 6 hours ago.
tobuty received the quiz result of "You Kind of Love your job", about 11 hours ago.