Premium content is for Excelle members only. To continue reading, please sign in or create an account — it's free and takes less than a minute!

Your Life >> Browse Articles >> Feminism and Women's Issues

9 Ways to Be a Powerful Woman

5 Comments
9 Ways to Be a Powerful Woman

Catherine Kaputa is a brand strategist, speaker, and the founder of SelfBrand LLC, a NYC-based personal branding firm. According to Catherine, now that women exert overwhelming influence in the business world they can make even more progress if they learn how to leverage their distinctly female aptitudes. Here are nine ways women can use their innately female traits to boost business success:

babs76

Great advice! The one I mostly tune in to is "Be Likable" - it truly goes a long way. From coast to coast this simple quality has gotten me quite far :)

I agree with this article! Even so I'm a man, I've notice some these qualities in myself as well! Probably why I feel about myself the way I do?

virginiamannon is ranked No.1 for the day in The Game, about 1 hour ago.
virginiamannon is ranked No.1 for the day in The Game, about 1 hour ago.
virginiamannon received the quiz result of "Your office enemy is The Suck-Up", about 1 hour ago.
virginiamannon received the quiz result of "You’re mostly like a normal American", about 1 hour ago.
virginiamannon received the quiz result of "You might be at risk for burnout", about 1 hour ago.
virginiamannon received the quiz result of "Your workplace survival skill is Thinking Fast ", about 2 hours ago.
AliGamez25 received the quiz result of "Savannah", 1 day ago.
AliGamez25 received the quiz result of "You should Feel Very Confident", 1 day ago.
AliGamez25 received the quiz result of "Polished and Prepared", 1 day ago.