Premium content is for Excelle members only. To continue reading, please sign in or create an account — it's free and takes less than a minute!

Your Life >> Browse Articles >> Feminism and Women's Issues

9 Ways to Be a Powerful Woman

5 Comments
9 Ways to Be a Powerful Woman

Catherine Kaputa is a brand strategist, speaker, and the founder of SelfBrand LLC, a NYC-based personal branding firm. According to Catherine, now that women exert overwhelming influence in the business world they can make even more progress if they learn how to leverage their distinctly female aptitudes. Here are nine ways women can use their innately female traits to boost business success:

babs76

Great advice! The one I mostly tune in to is "Be Likable" - it truly goes a long way. From coast to coast this simple quality has gotten me quite far :)

I agree with this article! Even so I'm a man, I've notice some these qualities in myself as well! Probably why I feel about myself the way I do?

successfulgirl2 received the quiz result of "Drive to Be Your Best", about 12 hours ago.
Nicpolley received the quiz result of "You should Hold Steady", 1 day ago.
1417059035427_max30
maya_taylor9828 received the quiz result of "ISFJ", 1 day ago.
KristiKat15 received the quiz result of "Laidback Lover", 1 day ago.
citizenkate received the quiz result of "You are Very Introverted", 2 days ago.
sanipathak received the quiz result of "Your boss’ secret personality is The Buddy", 2 days ago.